Audio Dropouts

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rocko

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 23, 2004
Is anyone still having audio dropouts? ABC is bad tonight on AFV and I had Boardwalk Empire recorded on ch303 and it was dropping out on 3 episodes that I watched this morning. After doing a search I haven't found anything posted recently on this problem. Is it still an ongoing problem? I'm running a 722 on Dish Network.

Is anyone still having audio dropouts? ABC is bad tonight on AFV and I had Boardwalk Empire recorded on ch303 and it was dropping out on 3 episodes that I watched this morning. After doing a search I haven't found anything posted recently on this problem. Is it still an ongoing problem? I'm running a 722 on Dish Network.

yes

rocko said:

Never stopped here. Been going on since dec 2010

it had gotten really bad for a while.. then cleared up a lot.. then started to get bad again... and now getting better again... or so it seems for the stuff I watch.

Most of my stuff is 105, Fox (plus other locals), HBO, Starz (Torchwood) ;), some 122, & 135 as well.

Me as well. I notice that my receiver switches to plain stereo for a moment when the sound goes out and then back to Dolby digital. I'm not sure if the encoding is getting screwed up or that's just what the box does when it loses signal.

Either way, it sure is annoying!

I was having some troubles recently but it turned out to be a problem with the HDMI connection that was fixed by re-seating it. I see occasional drop-outs on Starz otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts