Audio problems with channel 871 Bein Sport

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bvd

Original poster
Aug 23, 2012
Has anybody else had any issues? I have contacted dish but no help.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I know that Bein sports has a separate spanish channel but we are only have the SAP version on 871. Diectv has both channels. How can I report this to Dish?

We do have a known video and audio issue with beIN Sports at this time.

And Dish is only aware or is doing something to fix it?
Or is it a problem with beIN itself?

It is almost a week now, and it is really annoying.
And tomorrow is El Clasico.

The only way to watch it, is to mute the sound, I cannot stand it with sound at how it is now.

sounds like there is still a problem with 871 bein sport ! They had it fixed but now its the same thing!

sounds like there is still a problem with 871 bein sport ! They had it fixed but now its the same thing!

This has become ridiculous. The audio problems still exist on 871. This has been ongoing for about a week and a half now. Funny how there's no such audio problems on 392. So what there's no effort to fix this problem since its the Spanish language version of the channel?

:confused:

After seeing this thread still going I watched channel 871 last night for about 15 minutes and today again for about 1/2 hour, then another 20 minutes or so just now on both the EA and WA. There was no audio issues during those periods of time, and it was mostly Spanish without using alternate audio. As I post this the Women talking from a desk is speaking in English during Sports Xtra, with I think a British accent and it's about soccer. But previous commentary during sports was mostly Spanish.
Using Alternate audio gave clear audio though when I used it there was no difference from the English audio.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)