AUDIO/VIDEO CUTTING OUT - HR20

Status
Please reply by conversation.

arneycl

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 21, 2006
Odon, IN
Is anyone else having problems with their DVR audio and video cutting out when watching pre-recorded programs? It has done it for about a week now. For us, we have only noticed it on ABC cause that's the only shows we've watched on our DVR have come from ABC. It did it last week with Lost and Ugly Betty. Tonight, my wife and I are watching The Bachelor and it doesn't do it when watching it live but you rewind it and watch it recorded and it does it. Any helpful ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Is anyone else having problems with their DVR audio and video cutting out when watching pre-recorded programs? It has done it for about a week now. For us, we have only noticed it on ABC cause that's the only shows we've watched on our DVR have come from ABC. It did it last week with Lost and Ugly Betty. Tonight, my wife and I are watching The Bachelor and it doesn't do it when watching it live but you rewind it and watch it recorded and it does it. Any helpful ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Possible Hard Drive going bad. :(

Well aren't you the bearer of good news. LOL. I do have two of them so I guess I could switch them. We don't ever use the other one that much. Any idea why the hard drive would be going bad? I've had it barely less than a year.

Hard drives are guaranteed to fail at some point in time. Just the nature of the beast. Some people have failures within months and others seem to work for years.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)