Audit Department HELL!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
"Fact of business, the customer is NOT always right. The trick is not to piss the customer off while you're telling them they're wrong. Granted, it's not always possible. The customer is always right was a slogan of the 80's and 90's, it doesn't really apply in business today"

This still applies today......the customer IS always right, if your pirating the signal you're not a customer, you're a thief, and deserve to be prosecuted, but when you're a paying customer, and not doing anything wrong, you are ALWAYS right.

I gave my credit card a heads up of the trouble I had with Dish and that I used their card instead of the debit card and they told me good. They have sent me no lesss than 4 letters and made 4 follow up phone calls to see that Dish has done me right as far as using their credit card. Talk about making sure that they are on top of things, it's as if they are saying, go ahead and screw with him, if he challenges the charge, HE WINS...but they stopped short of actually saying that.

Also....Dish has called me once wanting to know why I lowered my programming requirements and was their something they could do to get my programming back to where it was. At this point, I don't know if they would have offered me the world but I told them briefly about getting shut down 4 times 2 years ago. I told them to read this forum and that since SkyAngel was probably going to be gone by the time my account comes up for annual renewal that I probably would switch to DirecTV. They made a note of that, appologized and acted like they had heard complaints about that before and graciously got off the phone.

I went back and looked at my contract and couldn't find anywhere that they could shut my service down like they did back in 2005. I didn't look back in 2005 but I did notify the BBB locally and nationally and emailed Dish that I had talked to the BBB. The lady I talked to locally acted like she didn't have a clue what I was talking about but the man I talked to nationally.....I think he was in St Louis....said I was the second complaint in as many days......hmmmm. They haven't shut me down since 2005 though.

Realistically speaking, all this could be taken care of easily through technology. You can't make me believe that if they suspected piracy, that they could easily put something that comes up on your screen when you turned your TV on that said 'Please call Dish due to a problem or something like that....' After not calling them the first 3 or 4 days, the message could count down days that your receivers will be shut down......5,4,3,2,1 it's off. Even if there was a message saying call Dish would have reason to shut it off.......as it is now, when they shut it off, they have no good reason except that they want to loose customers. Maybe that's what they're shooting for. Good honest, trustworthy people aren't going to let it get to the countdown anyway, a heavy majority would call the first couple of days. Only those trying to get away with something or those out of town or on vacation for a couple of weeks might be affected. There are just too many ways to do it better because the customer IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)