Audit Department HELL!

Claude is an administrator here, but he should know better.

I try to clean up the laguage when I see it, just remember we dont read all messages. :D

I'm sorry Claude, I know this is not funny but I am literally laughing my butt off since you are a Dish Network retailer.

I have never understood why the audit department tries its best to chase honest people away from Dish.

I don't see what the big problem is, every retailer knows if you don't plug into a phone line you run the risk of having this sort of problem. They should be informing their customers, it's their job. It's the customers choice to either follow the rules, or dish out the extra money for the phone line bypass fee.

Dish Network allows you to have 2 phone lines on an account, so even if you have an upstairs line/downstairs line you can still plug in.

Why is everyone in such a rush to always blame DISH? If when you call, and it's not going the way you want - then hang up and call right back. I guarantee you'll get someone else, and your odds of finding someone who knows what they're talking about increase.

Last edited:
i think claude should be able to speak his problems dont we have a freedom of speech?

Absolutely, I didn't say anything about not being able to speak one's mind. I just don't see how it's productive to blame DISH for everything that goes wrong. Especially when they make it so easy for customers/retailers.

Absolutely, I didn't say anything about not being able to speak one's mind. I just don't see how it's productive to blame DISH for everything that goes wrong. Especially when they make it so easy for customers/retailers.

Who else would you blame? We are not talking about people account stacking here.. We are talking about legitimate customers that Dish Is screwing with. I see this all them time.. And I think that they are doing more harm than good here.. I know a good customer of mine that went through this whole process for about 45 minutes with Dish.. Passed with Flying colors.. No problems.. Then promptly told Dish to Please cancel his account.. He just couldn't deal with a company that treated their customers like the way he had just been treated..

Claude, too bad this didn't happen before Team Summit. You could have raised hell to Charlie directly....

I got it starightened out after 2 hours of faxing them my phone bill, gas bill and rental agreement.

What ended up happening was that they called and harrassed another one of my customers last week and pulled the same crap by telling him they required a utility bill.

The customer didn't like the way they treated him, and he switched to Directv yesterday :(

I guess they got no satisfaction harrassing my customer, so they looked up the retailer of record and decided to harrass me and shut down my personal accounts!

So the result here, Negative 1 customer for DISH Network, and a wasted 2 hours of my time! Congradulations!

Thank you. I'm by no means a prude and I use similar language myself but only when and where appropriate. I also don't want to see anyone get "special" privileges....
I think if all "colorful meatphors" were banned, this board wouldn't quite as fun....i don't think it's bad to use "bad" language. As long as it isn't over the top....

I think if all "colorful meatphors" were banned, this board wouldn't quite as fun....i don't think it's bad to use "bad" language. As long as it isn't over the top....
I do realize Claude's situation had him quite irritated, we've all been there, but don't you think f bombs are over the top?

Claude, at least you're honest. For all they know you could have a showroom authorized receiver in your apartment.

That's got to be the FUBAR of the year, putting one of their best retailers through that during the same week they give him a major award.

I do realize Claude's situation had him quite irritated, we've all been there, but don't you think f bombs are over the top?

Yeah..Pretty much..I don't use that one (MF) at all...But a well placed profanity always adds emphasis to meaning..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts