Audit Department HELL!

Just a side note...
All my receivers are plugged into phone lines. I can hear them calling out a couple of times a month, and when I check my bill they have been connected for 4 to 10 mins each time.

But still the calls keep coming

I really didn't mean to get pist off earlier and using bad language, but the way they where talking to me on the phone would have made any regular subscriber want to cancel!

I was being very calm with them this morning because I recorded the phone call, and they still raised their voice to me and tried to speak over me!

I did get the problem solved for good by hooking up the phone lines. It kind of looks crappy I got phone lines stringed around my apartment, but I'll just have to hard wire them in this weekend.

I ended up faxing them a copy of my electric bill, telephone bill and the Satellite Dish ammendment to my lease agreement!

I think they just rely on the fact that most stealing service are probably not too bright and can be easily tripped up.

I think claude has every right to come one here and vent about his audit problems. I think it gives a heads up to the rest of us of what could happen to us as well.

I think claude has every right to come one here and vent about his audit problems. I think it gives a heads up to the rest of us of what could happen to us as well.

vent yes, cuss no. It shouldn't matter what he "status" is on this site. If you want to cuss and drop the f-bomb, go to the pit, but not here! :rolleyes:

The only ones who are hurt by the use of foul language are those who take personal offense to its use. Ask any blue collar worker if say Mxxxxx Fxxxxx has caused him or her physical pain they'll look at you funny. Kids are prime sources of the use of such language and as a matter of fact my dear daughter who has found her first singing idol in Avril Lavigne at the age of three sings parts of her newest song "Girlfriend" and repeats " Sure you know Im precious cause you look at me like Im the mother fxxxxn princess" and doesnt know that its such a horrible word so far in that it might offend the senses of someone.

Phone lines

Just a side note...
All my receivers are plugged into phone lines. I can hear them calling out a couple of times a month, and when I check my bill they have been connected for 4 to 10 mins each time.

But still the calls keep coming

If you have all recievers to a land based line ( same number for each box) & it shows this in the system info portion of the set up, would you still be audited? I thought this would satisfy DISH Terms of Service.

Bill

I thought it was interesting during the tech chat they said phone line was not required, but provided benefits. Maybe not being audited is a benefit? They also mentioned PPV ease of ordering and saving $5/month on dual TV boxes.

I used to have 3 receivers from Dish. Now I have none.
The audit department decided because I only have cell phones that the 2 extra receivers at $5. a month were being used elsewhere so they shut them down. Fine by me, I cancelled the remaining receiver and now have 3 receivers from DTV.
If they want to do the same, I will cancel them and go to cable and Star Choice.

The entire account was shut off again this afternoon, by one of the supervisors named Tom who thinks he is the DISH Network Police.

This little prick has been on my case for the past week, trying to find every reason in the book to shut me down.

Lets see....

Saturday - Shut down due to not having phone lines hooked up

Sunday - Shut down because they thought I lived in a commercial Location. Solved problem by faxing in rental agreement.

Tuesday - Didn't believe me, so requested Phone, Gas, Light bill to be faxed in.

Wedneday - Accused me of living in Canada.

Thursday - Shut down account again because they claimed it was promotional fraud, saying I cannot have 2 accounts which I pay for every month!

Contact you local tv or the BBB. I called the BBB when I was audited. I'm sure your local TV would eat this up to. I live in the Bay Area and on channel 7 we have "7 on your side". Good luck

I believe Claude has his calls taped, thouse would sound great on TV.

No where in the user agreement does it say you can be harrased.

Hell Claude is one of the top Dish Dealers in the USA if he wanted to he could fill his house full of showroom receivers and never pay Dish for his TV at home. But instead he goes legal and has two accounts for all of his receivers, and the idiots in the audit deparment have to go ahead and bug him like this.

As I said earlier, it would appear that the audit department answers to NO ONE.

One really has to wonder why they really care about Claude that much and are giving him this hassle .... unless we don't know the complete story.

i think he needs to post his taped calls on the internet for the press and the media to hear. i know this would help greatly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)