Audit team

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dmmedina

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 18, 2006
South Texas
Hello all,

I have an issue with my account and I wonder if any of you have any sugestions. My issue is that my account is locked, this means every time I call the regular 800 number they tell me I need to call a "special" 800 number because they cannot do anything to my account. I call this number, the audit team, and go trough the audit.

Last time I did this, about 1 month ago, I was on the line with them for 2 hours, went trought the audit OK. I hang up and call the regular number to inquire about an HD reciever and they tell me my account is locked, right after I went trough the audit. I call back tha audit team and same guy answers and tells me that he personally took the lock out of my account.

So two days ago I call the regular number and guess what? my account is locked again:rant::rant::rant:. This is getting ridiculous, I went trough an audit a month ago and passed with flying colors.

Thanks for your comments and advice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts