Ausmus to be Tigers new manager

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I like this choice.

Other thoughts:
No problem with the Fielder trade.Kinsler brings speed and more hustle to the top of the lineup.
Jackson and Porcello are huge trade candidate.
Scherzer may also be gone. I just can't see a $100M plus deal for him. He just had a career season. I don't see him duplicating this. Long term contracts on pitchers are huge gambles.
Bullpen help is priority #1.

I like this choice.

Other thoughts:
No problem with the Fielder trade.Kinsler brings speed and more hustle to the top of the lineup.
Jackson and Porcello are huge trade candidate.
Scherzer may also be gone. I just can't see a $100M plus deal for him. He just had a career season. I don't see him duplicating this. Long term contracts on pitchers are huge gambles.
Bullpen help is priority #1.

Welcome back Paul !

To comment on your observations ...

Fielder/ Kinsler, both players Hustle, that was never the problem with Prince imo.

Jackson and Porcello trades, possible .... IF Jackson goes, it better be for someone that can cover the spacious CF in Comerica. Ellsbury has been mentioned, also Choo ... do we want either of them, I think the Red Sox fans are happy to get rid of Ellsbury, don't remember why, other than money.

If they don't get one of those two, I would keep Jackson, defensively, he's GREAT.

Scherzer, I think they DO sign him, not to Verlander money though, they have the option to extend him, he's here next year regardless. (unless traded).

Still need Bullpen help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts