Austin 3:16 says.....

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
To quote Steve Austin,

"You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your Psalms, talk about John 3:16... Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass"

With that sayed there can only be one Steve Austin and only one WWE. There is some ground rules that do have to be laid out. Beer Celebrations are welcomed here as well as the occasional can of Whoop ass, or the peoples elbow. Please keep this forum clean as in don't say anything that the WWE wouldnt air. Have fun. If you shal find the need to post spoilers please use the appropriate spoiler tags. Any and all WWE, Both inside the ring and outside the ring talk is welcomed. Yes you can talk about how Chris Jerico really is an ass outside of the ring, or he might be a good guy. What ever it is have fun, and enjoy this forum!

WWE SHOWS CURRENTLY ON AIR

MONDAY NIGHT RAW - USA, USAHD Monday Nights
ECW - SYFY, SYFIHD Tuesday Nights
WWE SUPERSTARS - WGN9 (Chicago land) WGN9HD (Chicago land) 11am Sunday's, WGN AMERICA, WGN AMERICA HD (rest of usa) Thursday Nights
Friday Night Smakdown - MY NETWORK, MY NETWORK HD Friday Nights

Upcoming Pay-Per-Views (order from your local TV provider)
April 26th 2009 WWE Backlash, Providence, RI
May 17th 2009 WWE Judgment Day, Chicago, IL (Rosemont)
June 7th 2009 WWE Extreme Rules, New Orleans, LA
June 28th 2009 WWE The Great American Bash, Sacramento, Ca
July 26th 2009 WWE Night of Champions, Philadelphia, Pa
August 23rd 2009 WWE Summer Slam, Los Angeles, CA
September 13th 2009 WWE Unforgiven, Montreal Quebec Canada
October 4th 2009 WWE No Mercy, Pittsburgh, Pa
October 25th 2009 WWE Cyber Sunday, East Rutherrford, NJ
November 22 2009 WWE Surviovor Series, Washington DC
January 24th 2009 WWE Royal Rumble, Alanta Georga
March 28th 2010 WWE WresleMania XXVI, Glendale AZ

Last edited:
I hope you do, I really want people to have fun. This is what satelliteguys is all about. :) Im gearing up for WWE superstars tommorow night. Thats what's nice about living in the chicago area, I dont have to have WGN America to get the event as WGN is local here. I do like the new logo of WGN america though. I love the retro look.