Auto Hop..just selective shows??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MICHAEL SCIMMI

Original poster
Nov 2, 2019
PA
I am a newbie to this forum and Dish...I have a question about Auto Hop....I contacted Dish, but their answer didn't help me with this. Can I select the shows that I want recorded with Prime Time Anytime...I do not need every show recorded...I know you can select networks and days, but I only want to do this for a handful of shows...Is this possible??? Thanks!

If you have auto Hop enabled for at least one day then any prime time show you record that has auto Hop available will have Auto Hop even if it’s a day you don’t have enabled. Some networks like CBS you have to wait till the eighth day after recording before they enable the Auto Hop. Not all prime time shows have it but most do.

I am a newbie to this forum and Dish...I have a question about Auto Hop....I contacted Dish, but their answer didn't help me with this. Can I select the shows that I want recorded with Prime Time Anytime...I do not need every show recorded...I know you can select networks and days, but I only want to do this for a handful of shows...Is this possible??? Thanks!

As david_jr said... In my case I have Prime Time set for Saturday nights (which I don't record anything). I then go into the guide and setup timers for all the shows I want to record during the week across the 4 major networks. As mentioned, auto hop for the most part is close to 8 days before available (cbs) and I don't remember the time before hop on the remaining 3. We are always a couple weeks behind so it doesn't matter to me..
Gerry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)