Auto Hop Missing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
What would cause Auto Hop programs not to set on one Hopper but were ok on a second Hopper? Last Monday 11 March, all of the PTAT shows Auto Hop did not set. The day before and the day after were OK. On the second Hopper there was no problem, all the Auto Hops set for 11 March. Could there be a switch or Node going bad?

The receiver didn't get the "file" that tells it how to AutoHop (??).

There wasn't a rash of reports from people indicating the same issue, so it's probably a "local" issue.

The receiver didn't get the "file" that tells it how to AutoHop (??).

There wasn't a rash of reports from people indicating the same issue, so it's probably a "local" issue.

OK, thanks Hall. If it happens again I guess will let the DIRT handle it. Both Hoppers are on different switches and Nodes. Do you think that had anything to do with it?

If they are on separate Nodes, then you should have both recording. Please let me know if this continues. Thanks.

Are there any restrictions on what can be enabled for more than two Hoppers? Here is a wiring diagram of my system. The only Joey is linked to the Great room Hopper. Two Hoppers have PTAT turned off and the other two Hoppers have PTAT turned on and the AutoHop works on both except for the one day.

Attachments

• HopperDiagram-PriJPEG-PTAT.jpg
    HopperDiagram-PriJPEG-PTAT.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 133

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts