Auto Tune with VIP 222

birdo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Weird issue here. I set up auto tune times on my TV2 but the times always show up on TV1. It does work correctlybut the display is on TV1 and not TV2. I have not found any place to set a preference or why it may be using only TV1? I am setting them from the TV2 remote.

Thanks

Did not know if anyone had any ideas. Still not able to set timer for TV2 and when I say timer, I mean auto tune timer. Here is a good one. I got on chat with Dish technical support and explained my issue. Here is their response to my problems.

(04) Jessie S: I am sorry. As VIP 222 is not DVR compatible, so you're not able to set up the timers.

Sorry to bug but could I flip this around and ask if anyone can verify for me.

Basically it is possible to set up autotuner on TV2 for their receiver, specifically vip 222.

Thanks

I started the thread and I guess I will end it. I spoke with CSR and he eluded that this is a growing problem with the Vip 222 and it seems to be a software issue. Engineers are working on this and hope to have a fix.

I guess my question is how long do fixes general take? I know in my line of work as a programmer depends on the severity of it so not sure how that may apply here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts