e-statement availability

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

WhitePolarBear

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 4, 2007
Gulf Coast Texas
I switched to e-statements for several months now. However, I notice it's quite often time the pdf files of the e-statement not available at the dishnetwork website.

When it's available, I also have had problem opening it from one of my computers. (format with the link, etc.)

Anyone have similar experience?

I recently had the same problems and there was another thread about this on this board.

It seems there are one or more broken links on DISH's website which result in the inability to obtain the monthly statement -- in PDF, which is what I assume you're looking for. When you login, you probably see several areas of your account in the middle of the page with tabs that say MY ACCOUNT, MY BILLING, MY PROGRAMMING, etc. You are likely clicking the red VIEW MY BILL button under MY BILLING. For better results, go to the left side of this same page, and click "My Billing" there. On the next page on the left side, click "View My Statements". This will take you to the same page as you were likely getting before, but--for whatever reason--this route should get you your statement.

Hope this works for you.

Eric

This is definitely a nice find. The only problem that I have is that it doesn't say when the actual due date is on that page (for those using Auto-Pay, it doesn't show the date that it'll be paid automatically). Usually, it has the same date every month, but there are some months where the due date is on the weekend (and it'll show a slightly different date). That's what I'm looking for, and it's only available on the actual bill. I hope they figure out what's going on with it (or I may have to switch back to paper billing).

I think they finally fixed this now.

I haven't had to hit the "Recent Activity" link the last few days I've checked my billing statement online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts