Autohop missing this week?

thechaz05

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Irwin
I noticed that every show this week that is on at 10pm est is not getting autohop. I have noticed an overall increase in shows missing autohop recently, but the fact that this week so far it is every show at the 10pm hour seems strange. Am I the only one noticing this?

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

skyviewmark said:
Autohop hasn't missed a beat on my Hoppers.. Not sure what's going on with you system.

I was ok with it happening up till now that I find its not everyone. Now I am upset. I would say about a 4th of my ptat recordings do not have autohop. I am referring to regular shows that usually do have it, not stuff like the news.

Don't have an answer for you. I am western arc and all my PT shows that are supposed to AutoHop perform flawlessly. It may have something to do with your particular locals, but that is not something that I would expect..

autohop is missing from fox channel on my hopper, don't know why, even the shows that autohop worked before from fox, now the autohop icon is missing from all of them. i will try the reset switch tonight after the PTAT stops the tonight recordings

Wonder if our DIRT friends could help? I am not pleased now.

MattG@ DISH NETWORK said:
AutoHop is subject to availability, and not all shows will have it.

I get that, but why do some people get it while others do not. That is the issue.

We are not aware of what determines the availability

Matt, could you help me understand why I am missing autohop on all shows recorded this week at 10pm est., while others have autohop available?

Other than saying that Authop is subject to availability, I cannot.

Ok well should I be concerned that so many of my events do not have autohop available while the same events have autohop available for others? Could there be a problem with my hopper?

Your Hopper is working normally. I would not be concerned

To be clear, it is normal for some customers to not have as many programs include autohop as others even though it is the same show? Forgive me, but that seems pretty messed up to me. Also it does not strike you as odd that for two days in a row all events at 10pm coincidently do not include autohop availability? Just seems strange to me.

Of course matt,i am not upset with you or blame you for anything.

It is normal for one customer to have it on an event, where another customer may not. I'm not 100% on this, but I do believe the area you live in has something to do with availability.

It is normal for one customer to have it on an event, where another customer may not. I'm not 100% on this, but I do believe the area you live in has something to do with availability.

Again matt, not upset with you. As a man of principle this sort of thing iritates me so much. How can a company be ok with that? Knowing this information i sure wish I could go back and change some of my responses in the survey that was recently sent out.

thechaz05 said:
To be clear, it is normal for some customers to not have as many programs include autohop as others even though it is the same show? Forgive me, but that seems pretty messed up to me. Also it does not strike you as odd that for two days in a row all events at 10pm coincidently do not include autohop availability? Just seems strange to me.

Of course matt,i am not upset with you or blame you for anything.

Which shows are missing auto hop?

Question about new service

Dish magazine on line

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)