Autohop missing this week?

lucky86 said:
Which shows are missing auto hop?

Tuesday night at 10pm : parenthood, private practice, and vegas

Monday night at 10pm : hawaii 5-0, revolution

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

I guess I've never paid much attention (never really do until something breaks) - but isn't PTAT from 7-10pm? That would mean that shows recorded after that (aka - 10pm) would not have autohop? I'm guessing I have some wrong information if you are questioning it (and nobody else brought it up). Just throwing that out there I guess

glowrdr said:
I guess I've never paid much attention (never really do until something breaks) - but isn't PTAT from 7-10pm? That would mean that shows recorded after that (aka - 10pm) would not have autohop? I'm guessing I have some wrong information if you are questioning it (and nobody else brought it up). Just throwing that out there I guess

No, goes till 11. And these events have had it in the past. Last nights recordings were fine though.

well, after doing the red button reset, all the fox channel recordings from PR do not include the auto-hop, interesting that the ones recorded from fox aad have it, my problem appears to be location related

I suspect that when the Autohop data was sent to your receiver sometime prior to 1 am, no idle tuner was available to switch to the transponder that was sending the data.

rglore said:
I suspect that when the Autohop data was sent to your receiver sometime prior to 1 am, no idle tuner was available to switch to the transponder that was sending the data.

Generally only one tuner is being used at that time, so I don't know.

Oh and it's 415 when my autohop becomes available

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)