Autohop Schedule

Ah, so it must be just owned and operated stations like the ABC stations. I kept my This is Us recording from this past Tuesday to test that. I still don't have auto hop for that program this morning.
I guess so. In the St Louis area we haven't lost AutoHop yet for NBC and ABC. I hope someday we get it back for CBS our most watched channel.

I used Primetime Anytime for one week ,last week. Just to see if anything had changed and maybe they would all play complete with ending and previews and maybe get auto skip on some of them. Well all my show endings were on the beginnings of the next show. When 7 days had passed I still never saw any little red kangaroos on any show. So they still don’t edit the shows right and my wife was pissed because the endings were cut off. So back to timers on all my shows with start on time and end 2 minutes late. At least the entire show will be there and I am used to skipping commercials with remote control anyway.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I used Primetime Anytime for one week ,last week. Just to see if anything had changed and maybe they would all play complete with ending and previews and maybe get auto skip on some of them. Well all my show endings were on the beginnings of the next show. When 7 days had passed I still never saw any little red kangaroos on any show. So they still don’t edit the shows right and my wife was pissed because the endings were cut off. So back to timers on all my shows with start on time and end 2 minutes late. At least the entire show will be there and I am used to skipping commercials with remote control anyway.
I am not having any issues with PTAT. Even when the show runs past the scheduled ending time, DISH has hung in there and finished the program with no interruptions. Have you tried to watch the recordings and see if you get the AutoHop option? Sometimes the little red kangaroos don't show up but the AutoHop still works.

I am not having any issues with PTAT. Even when the show runs past the scheduled ending time, DISH has hung in there and finished the program with no interruptions. Have you tried to watch the recordings and see if you get the AutoHop option? Sometimes the little red kangaroos don't show up but the AutoHop still works.
PTAT has always operated for me with cut off endings. When I set timers with the proper 2 minute padding at the end , I still get my show cut exactly at the half hour or full hour if they are being used at the same time as PTAT. So I will get the very ending of the show that was on before the show I’m recording and then my show. It’s like the padding is on the wrong end of the show. As for auto skip , when I used it back when it was a new feature , it worked on all my shows . But now there is such a delay for the kangaroo to show up ,I just watch it with my finger on the skip button on the remote control.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)