AutoHop

Did you say your hopper was already replaced?

No. I hope it's not the box cause I still have yet to get an ehd lol. I should have one since I have had to lose everything 5 or 6 times from either replacements or upgrades. I was trying to hold off on getting the hws until the price drops, I sure do miss the sling.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys App (Beta)

I'm missing Autohop on Chicago Fire, 10PM EST on WCNC Charlotte and CSI 9:00PM WBTV Charlotte from Wednesday night. This is the first time I have seen this on more than one show in a whiloe.

I don't know where they fall in the timeframe as I always watch delayed.

Currently CSI, Hawaii 5-0 and Chicago Fire are not showing Autohop for the last time they recorded. I have seen all of one evening's ABC showings not have autohop and I remember Hawaii 5-0 not having it at other days.

I'm in the Paducah, KY DMA

But as I said it is seemingly random in both shows and stations. And to be honest, I would rather E* spent time on giving us lists (or the option) and put this on the back burner. Just my opinion, of course! :)

Since Scott posted that forum regarding Hopper feedback, and from that feedback a marjority of the requests were for the list view on the DVR menu. I wouldn't be too suprised if that ends up manifesting sooner than later.

You should monitor that and let us know if it continues to happen. Another person reported a similar issue a while back and I believe that issue was resolved.

I wouldn't say it's resolved just yet lol. It's been a couple weeks without incident, but that's nothing new. Once I get the new sw i will see if I can call it fixed. :D

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I'd like to know, so if you have time can you list which shows are missing autohop and are they at the end of the PTAT hours and what local market are you in?

Last night I did not have Auto Hop on CSI or Chicago Fire from Wednesday night. Grand Rapids, MI market.

Hopefully that was a one time issue. Is auto hop there for all the new shows that recorded last night?

They worked last night. The only day it did not work was Wednesday. When I watched CSI the show broke up a lot. Chicago Fire that recorded at the same time on the same tuner did not.

I thought the autohop was for live events seeing that you have to wait after the nightly updates or the next day, So what is all the fuss about networks disliking the autohop to what a regular DVR does? Unless I'm misunderstanding how it works.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

AutoHop did not work on Wednesday again this week. That is two weeks in a row. I did not see it on Survivor, Chicago Fire, or CSI. Grand Rapids, MI market.

JR, I live in Grand Rapids and I have not had this problem with PTAT, autohop has worked as expected. I would be interested in knowing why mine is working correctly and yours is inconsistent. Please report back with any changes to your system, I have a two Hopper and one Joey system, duo node without any kind of switches ie. DP44.

I have a DPP44 switch to two Dish500's looking at 110, 119, and 129. I have only had this problem happen on Wednesday. I will see what happens next week.