AutoHop

My Hopper only has a total of 23 events in the PTAT folder because I just enabled it one this on the other day. Out of those 23 events, I have AutoHop on 19 of them. The 4 events without are 2 episodes of the local news and 2 episodes of COPS. If AutoHop is only airing on 50% of the local programs then maybe your local affiliates are airing different programming than the majority of us? Do you have a lot of live events in your PTAT folder or lots of news programs?

Last edited:
My issue is not with live events or news, it's with shows that should have it and do have it sometimes. As I said for the most part it's shows airing at 10pm. Shows that other people get autohop on, yet I do not. The only thing anyone will tell me is that it's subject to availability. This tells me nothing, are my local affiliates doing something to the feeds? I just want it to work properly or get an actual reason as to why so often I am without it.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

I just looked at my PTAT folder. I have 58 events in there. 57 of them have Auto Hop. The one that doesn't is a local news program....

Example, the most recent episodes of blue bloods, scandal, and elementary. All missing autohop and all aired at 10pm est. Is everyone else missing autohop for these events?

No. I have Auto on all those shows....sorry!

No. I have Auto on all those shows....sorry!

This is why I take issue with it. It's so frequent and seems strange that it's mostly the 10pm est events that are missing it.

I just verified that Auto Hop should work on all PTAT events other than live events or sports. If they don't, I would recommend letting DIRT know so they can send a report to the correct people to investigate further.

I find it unacceptable, especially since subject to availability tells us nothing. I could understand if a certain program did not get it for everyone, but for a program to get it for some people and not others does not make sense to me.

Example, the most recent episodes of blue bloods, scandal, and elementary. All missing autohop and all aired at 10pm est. Is everyone else missing autohop for these events?

Works for me on the 10pm NETWORK shows you mention.

I just verified that Auto Hop should work on all PTAT events other than live events or sports. If they don't, I would recommend letting DIRT know so they can send a report to the correct people to investigate further.

Thanks for your help lucky, dish software contacted me and after getting some info and screen shots they are looking into it. Hopefully they can figure something out.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys App (Beta)

Hopefully dish software can get to the bottom of this soon. I am missing autohop from all shows from 10pm last night again. :(

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys App (Beta)