Autopay & CC changes...

UselessS

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 13, 2011
GA
It seems that the Dish billing system doesn't pickup CC changes made to the online acct. When I change the CC, it basically makes it pay right then...which is fine, just early. But when the next billing cycle comes around, it appears that autopay is still trying to use the old CC...even though the new CC has been on the online acct for over a month. I have to call in to have someone change that reference manually. I think this is the 3rd time now over the past several years that this has happened to me...I would think others have had this issue as well...??

I'll contact DIRT when they get online vs. calling this time, but wanted to see if others have this issue...which seems like a bug in the Dish autopay system.

Just FYI...I apparently had only changed the CC in the "Pay My Bill" section...which is apparently really just for one-time payments. The proper place to update the AutoPay CC is under "My Preferences"...duh <g> ...Thanks Cheri !

Reactions: ChadT41
Just FYI...I apparently had only changed the CC in the "Pay My Bill" section...which is apparently really just for one-time payments. The proper place to update the AutoPay CC is under "My Preferences"...duh <g> ...Thanks Cheri !

Been there; done that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts