dish locals/ conus

david94085

Original poster
Jan 3, 2007
Sorry if this was asked before, but with the demise of All American does Dish have NY or LA on any National rather than spot. If yes, which channels in NY. If not, are there any other options? Thanks!

BY LAW YOU CAN ONLY BE OFFERRED THE DMA THAT IS YOUR ADDRESS OF RECORD.

I expect you know your answer is in no way helpful. I guess this place isn't as consumer friendly as it used to be. Sort of like asking what is the best live Springsteen recording is and being told it isn't legal to listen to bootlegs.
Anyway, I'll play nice. Is there anyway to arrange my packages so Dish can make more money off me?

The simple answer is no! Boba's answer was the reason why. I'm sorry you didn't like it... There are, today, a few CONUS local cities but tomorrow is a just a day away...

Anyway, I'll play nice. Is there anyway to arrange my packages so Dish can make more money off me?

Lol. As posted above only 61.5 and 77. So it is possible to get a different set of locals, but not an additional set. You may already be aware, if your local sports (RSN's) are important you won't get them it will be those of whatever locals you get, and if local NFL games on Sunday are important you may not get your local team every week.

Lol. As posted above only 61.5 and 77. So it is possible to get a different set of locals, but not an additional set. You may already be aware, if your local sports (RSN's) are important you won't get them it will be those of whatever locals you get, and if local NFL games on Sunday are important you may not get your local team every week.

Yep, thanks aware of that. I'm guessing this would involve a 2nd dish and finding someone willing to install it. I miss the old days....these days it's legal to sink a giant bank, but don't think about watching Chicago ABC. Sigh...

Reactions: TheKrell and Tampa8
Sorry if this was asked before, but with the demise of All American does Dish have NY or LA on any National rather than spot. If yes, which channels in NY. If not, are there any other options? Thanks!

NY Nationals in standard definition are on Conus 119W transponder 20. Are only being received by certain model boxes with NY Address.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)