Autopay ?

DishDave

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 16, 2003
I signed up for the cinamx promo. and was wondering when Dish will debit my CC on file. Here what it looks like online

Current Statement Date: 01/24/2008
Current Balance: ¤69.05
Payment Due On: AUTO PAY

Previous Balance: $69.05
Payments Received: 12/15/07
Balance Forward: N/A

Next Statement Date: 02/23/2008

So when will Dish debit my account ?

On your next statement (02/23/2008)

I signed up for the cinamx promo. and was wondering when Dish will debit my CC on file. Here what it looks like online

Current Statement Date: 01/24/2008
Current Balance: ¤69.05
Payment Due On: AUTO PAY

Previous Balance: $69.05
Payments Received: 12/15/07
Balance Forward: N/A

Next Statement Date: 02/23/2008

So when will Dish debit my account ?

You need to view your bill to see what date it is deducted.
Once you log in to your account click "View my bill", then at the top of page click "Would you like to view a copy of you monthly statement?" You will need Adobe to view. Then it will be under your account summary.
My deduct date was about 5 day after the Current Statement Date.

I had been wondering the same thing as I've yet to see a debit and haven't paid anything since mid-December. On the plus side, after sending a couple of emails about the status of my $10 off for 10 months after the HD upgrade in AUGUST, I finally see a $30 credit on my e-statement.

You need to view your bill to see what date it is deducted.
Once you log in to your account click "View my bill", then at the top of page click "Would you like to view a copy of you monthly statement?" You will need Adobe to view. Then it will be under your account summary.
My deduct date was about 5 day after the Current Statement Date.

For many of us, the ability to view and print a PDF of our bill is still not working. I finally contacted customer support and they verified that it was broken for some and had no idea when it would be working again. Since my Top 200 annual fee was going to be due, I requested a paper copy and they were happy to oblige. But the deduct date was FOUR days before the due date, so your mileage may vary on this.

If they would just show the due date and debit date on the web summary, I wouldn't need a printed copy except as a reminder to lay on my bill-paying desk...

sigmtr

Last edited:
For many of us, the ability to view and print a PDF of our bill is still not working.

Try this. It's worked for me in the past.

Click "View My Bill".

To view bill, click "Recent Activity" on the left, click "View Statements" in the middle (not View My Statements on the left), click "View My Statements" in the middle, then click Would you like to view a copy of your monthly statement? Please Click here.

Last edited:
I have a problem viewing the PDF statements myself. I just switched to paperless billing as part of the penny cinemax deal. I needed a copy of my last bill to send in with my receiver rebate form so I talked to a Dish CSR via chat. After explaining the problem he offered to send me a hard copy FOR A FEE. Otherwise, he said I should wait a couple of hours before trying to access it again. I let him know that it was unacceptable to have to pay to receive a printed copy if they could not provide me with an electronic one as promised. I didn't push the issue and told him that I would be contacting them again if I was unable to print out my statement. I was finally able to view the PDF a little after that. However, it is still hit and miss for me. I just keep clicking the link until I get the statement rather than the error message.

Click "View My Bill".

To view bill, click "Recent Activity" on the left, click "View Statements" in the middle (not View My Statements on the left), click "View My Statements" in the middle, then click Would you like to view a copy of your monthly statement? Please Click here.

Worked for me on the first try! Thanks Fox.

Click "View My Bill".

Thank you! That routine didn't quite work the same way for me, but after trying it I clicked on the normal link to view a copy of the bill and Adobe opened it up with no errors. It had told me at one point that there was no new activity on the account to view, but they just sent a reminder about the bill last week and I knew that wasn't true.

Again, thanks for the workaround.

sigmtr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)