New HD

The short answer is no, not for sure.

However, most people are assuming that at least TWCHD, SpeedHD and ESPN News HD are a sure thing.

76 -> 100 channels is absolutely accurate. What they didn't tell you is that's in octal. 076 + 002 = 100 in octal. So that's two new channels. :D

Now, that's funny. Sadly, part of me thinks it might actually be true as well.

Bought the Center Ice to catch my Ny Rangers in HD-NADA! or at least very little. I added direc tv so I could get MSGHD and more hd Rangers.

Why in the world does Direc carry so much more Center Ice HD than dish? I plunked down the 140 bucks on dishs CI and have gotten very little.

Where as Direc CI is LOADED with HD games.

Can someone explain this to me???

If I had to guess I would say:

USA HD
SCI-FI HD
Cartoon Network HD
FX HD
Spike HD
VH1 HD
Tennis HD
TWC HD
Speed HD
Nick HD
CNN HD
Travel Channel HD
Biography HD (or do we have that already?)
More premium movie channels in HD like TMC HD channels

Basically everything that D* has that we don't.

Since 76 is fuzzy logic at best. 100 is probably about 5 new channels in reality with Dish math.

Yes, E* is using very fuzzy math, and D* is also using the same fuzzy math. I just counted 57 on D*'s Channel Lineup (printed-version) and that's if I count premium movie channels, but RSNs only once. I count them only once, since most people only get one.

I think E* is at 43 using same methodology.

I think E* is at 43 using same methodology.
E* has actually updated this on one part of their website. If you go to Offers --> Our Best HD Offer Ever it lists the number of HD channels associated with each "America's Top" package.

AT100 with DishHD - 41 HD channels
AT200 with DishHD - 42 HD channels
AT250 with DishHD - 45 HD channels

Yeah i agree. By the time all those channels are added it will be 2009 and new hd channels will be ready to launch that we will be complaining about cuz dish wont have them either

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)