Autotune not working on certain channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kalin21

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 17, 2009
tx
I noticed that if I set an autune the receiver does not at the time tha I made the set up..
I have a Standard - D11-100 receiver with spanish package..so if im watching channel 425 or 426 never autotune to other channe programaded
anyone here experienced that problem?

Last edited:
I am having the same problem with the H21 HD receiver. Just started a few weeks ago. The tech at Directv told me the H21 doesn`t have autotune, which was a big surprise to me, since I`ve been using it ever since I got it over a year ago. So I don`t think the DTV tech guys no anything more than what`s on their script.:confused: No problems with the SD receivers, though

I am having the same problem with the H21 HD receiver. Just started a few weeks ago. The tech at Directv told me the H21 doesn`t have autotune, which was a big surprise to me, since I`ve been using it ever since I got it over a year ago. So I don`t think the DTV tech guys no anything more than what`s on their script.:confused: No problems with the SD receivers, though

He was probably thinking of the HR21, not the H21.
The HR21 would NOT have the autotune feature.

Jimbo

there's a problem (software bug) with autotune on all the channels with interactive, which is why the sports channels won't autotune. But the Hispanic channels should be OK.

there's a problem (software bug) with autotune on all the channels with interactive, which is why the sports channels won't autotune. But the Hispanic channels should be OK.

While this has been true in the past, in the last month or so, I haven't had a problem with the autotune from the interactive channels during the last month on my H21-200 or D12-100. Have you tested this recently?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)