AV issues during MNF game

120inna55

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Athens, Texas, United States
OTA Ft. Worth WFAA video/audio drop-outs during Mon Night Football in HD

Has anyone else noticed these audio/video problems while watching HD Monday Night Football tonight (11-08-04)? Just wondering if its the feed, my reciever, or just reception (I'm getting 85-89%)

Clicking noise during MNF game tonight

Tonight I was watching Monday Night Football (via my OTA antenna) in HD with 811, and I was getting intermittent clicking or popping noises. Did this happen to anybody else, is it a problem with ABC or the 811, or what? I did not check any other channels at the time to see if it was happening on other channels. Thanks.

Clicking noise

Had a similar problem, clicking noise, momentary blank screen (not the BSOD)
and pixelization like I was losing the signal, (but wasn't), checked other channels and they were all good. Only happened to me in the first quarter,
so I think it was from ABC.

By the way I'm located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, don't know it this was a local issue or national issue.

I got those drops all through the first half.... when I made it back to the game (after watching SD PIP with the Mavs OT win), the drops had stopped.

I was wondering the same thing. My WFAA signal peeks out at 125 (I checked it last night during video drops while they were occurring).

I also had video/audio dropouts and loud clicking noises on my Dish 6000.

Not sure when they stopped - I turned over and watched the Mavericks.

Located in Easter Iowa and got the same popping and clicking. thought it was going to blow my speakers a couple of times. Obviously the feed.