Aw jeez

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dledeaux

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 13, 2004
Longview, TX
The guys as my installation company have been working up the chain to try and figure out why my locals (and everyone else's in my area) aren't showing up in my PG.

Something to do with the spot beam for my zip code :confused:

dledeaux said:
The guys as my installation company have been working up the chain to try and figure out why my locals (and everyone else's in my area) aren't showing up in my PG.

Something to do with the spot beam for my zip code :confused:

Voom is not using the "spot beam" at this time....if they are telling you that it a load of bull.

Well I don't know if it is or isn't ... all I know is that my locals won't show up in my program guide no matter what anyone tries. Factory resets, reboots, hitting the box with locals, swapping receivers, etc etc etc ... believe me I've tried it all in every combination and every permutation. And other voomers in my area have the same problem. I honestly don't know where to turn now.

some of those posts are mine but most of those do not match my situation... I just thought this might have been a turning point in the case. This information did not come from a CSR at 1-800-Get-Voom, it came from Metro Tech Solutions (my installer) talking to someone at Voom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)