Awake

My wife and I watched all of these so far on Sunday/Monday and we really like it. I hope it sticks around. I'm still not sure what the hell is going on. Especially with the police chief lady.

I pretty much gave up on the show. The only shows I'm recording now that keeps my attention are Game of Thrones,Grimm,& Fringe. I deleted my timers for Awake & Touch.

Well still enjoying here. I thought this week made it more confusing though and leads you to believe that he may just be crazy after all.

I was about to lose interest in the show then it had some new twists that now make you think and am into the show again. It also made me wonder if he was really crazy or if there were hints of what was really a dream or reality.

What they should do is to have all of these reality shows like American Idol,DWTS,& Survivor end on 2 finalists left cliffhangers,announce that the winners will be announced at the beginning of the next season,then cancel the shows & leave fans hanging. That's what it like when they cancel all of these shows while leaving fans hanging on the final show.

Kind of ironic how these talent competitions never see a cancellation before the end of the season when you got contestants left. If they started doing that then the viewers would lose faith in beginning to watch these talent shows. I think they get such good ratings that it does not pay for them to cancel them. Star Search was not around that long though was it?

Kind of ironic how these talent competitions never see a cancellation before the end of the season when you got contestants left. If they started doing that then the viewers would lose faith in beginning to watch these talent shows. I think they get such good ratings that it does not pay for them to cancel them. Star Search was not around that long though was it?

Probably because production costs on talent shows is all up front (building stage, hiring judges, etc). There is not any real savings to ending them early.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)