AXStv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
yes...part of it though

On January 18, 2012, HDNet announced a joint venture with TV/radio personality/producer Ryan Seacrest, entertainment company/promoter Anschutz Entertainment Group, and talent agency Creative Artists Agency, a deal that would see AEG, CAA, and Ryan Seacrest Media purchase a share of the network (with Cuban also retaining ownership); as a result, the network rebranded on July 2, 2012 as AXS TV, a name taken from AEG's ticket sales site AXS

Thanks. Was gone for a few days, came back and thought I was cracking up when I saw the morphysis.

this will disappoint my old man. he loves HDNET. and like me,he doesn't care for channels like E! or style.

I hope we don't lose Katie Daryl! I like her.

I'm just stating facts. I find it rather funny that after creating such a unique service that Cuban decided to go this road and align the network with Ryan Seacrest of all people. Everything that guys name is linked to smells of Ax body wash, bubble gum, and sounds like every teenage whipper snappers' car radios.

Sad that when, what I feel will be another useless garbage E! styled channel, the channel changed branding it didn't have any new content.

Let's rename HD Net Fights to AXIStv Fights.

So what happened to the rest of the HD Net programming , other than fights ?

Eventually it will be phased into more entertainment programming. Think of all the possibilities that would be associated with Ryan Seacrest, who now co-owns the channel. Most of the male theme programming will be phased out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)