AZ Box Ultra and Usual

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

GreatFTA

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
Mississippi Delta
Hi Guys!
I got my AZ Box Ultra in! :D:D:D
Before setting up my AZ Box, I had my Coolsat 8000 go to AMC 21 to the LPB channel.
I set up my AZ Box (with the positioner on off, set the other settings for the lnbf, etc.
This box scanned in all the PBS and other channels in and the picture quality is AWESOME!!! :)
So I decided to set the other sats using the USAL. Problems. After I programmed in the Long and Lat and clicked go to position, I lose that satellite.
Do I need to reset my SG2100 before using the AZ Box?
I had to reset this box, go back to the CS8000 and bring it back to the spot it need to be. Then I redo the AZ Box and left the positioner on OFF until I talk to you guys.
Anybody had this problem?
Thanks

Ok, little more info about my USAL situation.
Concerning my Coolsat 8000, I programed my satellites using the motor setting. Some reason when I used USAL I could not program the satellites. When I did, I had to move the dish a little more and locked it in. I had better results using the 1.2 instead of USAL.
I read in this forum about the problems using 1.2 in the AZ Box.
Does it sound like to you that my dish need retuning, or that I may need to reset my SG2100 motor?
Right now my dish is tracking the arc good.

Its possible that you may need to fine tune the dish a bit. I recently installed a 2nd Azbox for my Ku dish and the switch from my Vantage to the Ultra was seemless.

Maybe someone else will chime in with suggestions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts