AZBOX AZ Premium current sat/trspndr list available?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Flinthill

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 8, 2005
West Central Texas
I am still using RADAR'S sat/tr list from some 18 months ago. Was hoping an updated list is available to save a little time in the scanning process.

Thanks for any assistance.

Ron

Flinthill,

I belive that Stargaze will chime in soon here. He had some great sat lists that you can try. PowerSurge might have something for you, too. If you know his shops website, you might browse around there for a list. I am not sure if they post their (his) lists on their business site or not. I know that with the new firmware image update, the N.A. satellite list is updated. Look for PowerSurge's recent thread regarding the new firmware and jump off of that.

Personally, I am still using that same list that I relayed to you, but my entire system is disconnected at this time and I am w/o satellite!

RADAR

Thanks RADAR for the reply. I searched around for a recent list but no luck. Have started modifying your old list to bring it up current. Trying to get this box to act nice is a real challenge and have had to reload old list several times. If there was a more user friendly, less quirky, receiver on the market that offered the same features I'd replace this unit in a minute.

Ron

I'm presently in the process of updating my list (Northern VA location) that I posted a year or so ago. I'm still working a couple of bugs with internet connectivity and YouTube after having finally installed the newest firmware. I hope to have something posted in about 2-3 weeks.

MarkVA, sorry for the belated reply. I plan on installing the latest firmware this coming week and setting up a completely new satellite/tr list. At this point I will just start from scratch. Not sure how it will turn out because currently the box has become really quirky. Hopefully the new firmware will clear things up. The best to you with your new list and let's compare notes as we progress.

I got way behind, had some foreign travel for work, and had to care care of aging parents in a nursing home. I haven't gotten to the new listing yet. End of March around Easter is my next target date. I can't seem to pull in AMC-7 or 8 anymore. I want to have all the spacecraft precisely located in my GBox so that reprogramming will be easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts