AZBOX 9.5311 Web and youTube is very slow.

NewsTips

EM84tx
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 19, 2012
Taylors,SC
Okay AZ prem + is back to (sorta) working again. I have a connection speed of around 950. Problem is if I go to any you tube video it will play that video (once)...then any videos that follow will hang and say wait for connection or something. I can reboot try again works great on first video and then slows way down to an eventual hang again.

Browser same way...I typed in cnn webpage loads VERY slow and eventually hangs. reboot..try differnet web page...loads fine but very slowly...then hangs again.

havn't tried RSS feeds but I have seen them do this before also.

I have done everything I know how at the router/modem to make it friendly to the receiver. Such as dedicated IP for the given MAC address.

Something is getting stacked up in the AZ box and eventually the box seems to get overloaded and hangs. unti lafter a reboot. I even have trouble exiting out of any browser or web enabled mode in order to simply go back to setup or something.

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM ?

Update:: My router has better settings now..but needed to be rebooted...the TV's didn't like me modifying the setup on THEIR router...and they work better now also.

Okay so youTube works flawlessly now...my F/W is 9.5308 (11)
but The Browsing Feature is still very slow..and locks up often

Anyone have any ideas???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)