azbox and sv8000 on loop

Status
Please reply by conversation.

babcea

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 1, 2007
N.Florida
I hooked my sonicview8000 through the loop out of the azbox so I can blind scan on the 8000,but it does not work right,it only gets the frq. that the az is on.Is there anyway to make it work right,I have a geosat pro with two outputs but I have one going to the bed room and I dont want to have to run another cable to the living room.

thanks,I also had the sv8k on the wrong port,now I can blind scan on the sv8k and watch the s2 and 4:2:2 on the azbox.As long as I have done this I should have known but I have never tied it.Thank again

thanks,I also had the sv8k on the wrong port,now I can blind scan on the sv8k and watch the s2 and 4:2:2 on the azbox.As long as I have done this I should have known but I have never tied it.Thank again
How are you scanning S2 feeds on the SV-8000.It does not scan dvb-S2 signals.

I meant just the dvb-s and 4 2 2 feeds to blind scan,Idid not like not being able to blind scan the sats and find things on my own,the sonicview will pick up the 422 but I cant see them so I add the tp to the azbox.
I wish sonicview would make an s2 blind scan add on card like pansat did,that would be great.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)