AZBox Me Can't Lock High symbol Rates

Babadem

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 21, 2007
MA
I tried to add a Feed from AMC 16 @ 85.0°W with 29875 SR and 30123 SR, but it does not lock (No signal) on the AZbox Me, but it locks and displays video/audio on openbox S10. I'm also not able to lock on SR below 1200. I'm using E2 RTi Ver. 1.81. Anybody else with this problem?

I tried to add a Feed from AMC 16 @ 85.0°W with 29875 SR and 30123 SR, but it does not lock (No signal) on the AZbox Me, but it locks and displays video/audio on openbox S10. I'm also not able to lock on SR below 1200. I'm using E2 RTi Ver. 1.81. Anybody else with this problem?

Please try with AZtrino to see if it still does the same thing. If it does then we can take a look at it to see if there's an issue with the tuner drivers. E2 RTi is unofficial firmware so I'm not sure exactly which drivers they are using.

Please try with AZtrino to see if it still does the same thing. If it does then we can take a look at it to see if there's an issue with the tuner drivers. E2 RTi is unofficial firmware so I'm not sure exactly which drivers they are using.
I will try that and post my findings.

Pwrsurge, could you test to see if you can lock (no signal quality) these parameters 11895H 3010SR from 93.1°W? There are 2 channels that display as FAA Channel. One showing a black channel and the other scrambled. The S10 and Coolsat 5000 can lock and display this transponder, but the Azbox Me can't on E2 firmwares and the Aztrino 1.77. I will give more update as they become available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)