AZBOX AZBox Me FIRM 1.84

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Isnt the Aztrino more or less a South America model? If so, I don't expect anyone this side of the continent to support it and why would they?

I see that there is no response,this tells us that there is no support.of aztrino to AzBox Me......... only minime.

thanks

I don't think there will be much development done for the Azbox MiniMe, since the official dealers are out of stock.
It's over.

Lange

You are wrong Mr. Lange or should I say, Mr. Robert Prins. We finally received a fresh new shipment of AzBox miniMe American edition units so our dealers will be getting stock within the next week or so. It's certainly not over for AzBox as lots of efforts are being made for the upcoming launch of AzDroid with the trademark in the process of being registered earlier this year as you reported on your Twitter feed. You can't use the stock level of past AzBox dealers as a basis for development support as the entire distributor network in Europe is currently being revamped.

Please stop hijacking threads as this one is in regards to upcoming AzBox Me firmware development. As I replied to lilo74 over PM, we will soon release new firmware for the AzBox Me as promised and afterwards, for the miniMe as well.

Reactions: migold
I'm not hijacking. Just responding to the post of Lilo.
Btw. I find it strange you only reply to Lilo over PM as if the release of new firmware isn't of any interest to the rest of the world.

Furthermore, be very careful, since you are wrongfully accusing Mr. Robert Prins being Mr. Lange. And I think Mr. Prins wouldn't be very pleased you doing that.
Also, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I do not have a Twitter Feed.

Sadly enough, this isn't the first time you wrongfully associate or accuse someone. Is it?

Maybe my conclusion was premature, for your last post was from March 31th where you state: ""it should not be long now before it is ready to be released."
My impatience probably made me reply.

To get on topic again: Is there a time-line in which people can expect new firmware? Is there some info you shared with Lilo which could be shared with the rest of the world?

One last question: Who is revamping the distributor network in Europe?

Lange

Last edited:
@pwrsurge , I must admit i find it a bit strange you accusing mr. Lange as Robert Prins. It's no hard science to perform a whois, everybody can do it. We've had also in the past some email conversation about AZbox if i'm not wrong. Why so frustrated on this forum? (accusing a dutch member for being me.) You've could email me, no problem. Sorry for the first reaction on twitter, also me has to count to 10 sometimes ;-)

none of the post previous,has to do with the Firm. waiting something positive the firm It is most important.

I would have to say almost certainly yes it is. And that deal ends today if I am not mistaken, with once again, another fail to get enough people to sign up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)