AZBOX AzBox miniMe American edition v2.02 firmware

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Respect is earned. Stop the BS and lies and we will have no need to repeat the truth.

MiGold, there is a big difference between bullying and being a watchdog and taking a stand against deception. Several of us have evidently mistakenly assumed that SatelliteGuys would benefit from knowing the truth. If I have been wrong, I apologize. You are right, companies should stand on their own merit.

Pwrsurge, Your insinuation of impropriety on my part is insulting and incorrect.... I have not participated in the operation or benefited as an owner of Satellite AV in any way since my departure in September 2013. During the execution of the sale of the business, I did not receive compensation in any form from its operation. I take great pride in developing quality products, providing exceptional customer support and operating with integrity in both my business and personal interactions.

Reactions: ynnedibanez
I must throw in my two cents. I have no gripe with pwsurge, but when you buy a 200.oo product thats on the market, for years now, one would assume the product to be of production value. The number of problems i experienced with the AzBoxMiniMe were so overwhelming and debilitating, I want others out there to know what they are getting into. As I had said in previous posts, I really wanted to love the Azbox. It has some nifty features, and I might even take a look at the product down the line once they iron out these issues. There might be people out there willing to work back and forth with pwsurge to work out the issues. But, i DID NOT buy the product to be a beta tester. I actually watch my satellite.

Respect is earned. Stop the BS and lies and we will have no need to repeat the truth.

MiGold, there is a big difference between bullying and being a watchdog and taking a stand against deception. Several of us have evidently mistakenly assumed that SatelliteGuys would benefit from knowing the truth. If I have been wrong, I apologize. You are right, companies should stand on their own merit.

Pwrsurge, Your insinuation of impropriety on my part is insulting and incorrect.... I have not participated in the operation or benefited as an owner of Satellite AV in any way since my departure in September 2013. During the execution of the sale of the business, I did not receive compensation in any form from its operation. I take great pride in developing quality products, providing exceptional customer support and operating with integrity in both my business and personal interactions.

The only BS here is you claiming that you have no more involvement whatsoever in Satellite AV / Glorystar. Unlike other people, I never make accusations unless I have some clear unbiased proof in order to backup what I'm saying. In this case, there are a few online references which still state that Brian Gohl is a current owner of Satellite AV including the California dept. of Consumer Affairs registry at http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/WLLQRYNA$LCEV2.QueryView?P_LICENSE_NUMBER=82823&P_LTE_ID=700 which was last updated only a few days ago. Either you forgot to update the state registry which would mean the sale of the business was never properly executed or it never took place at all. Furthermore, there was never a public statement published by Satellite AV stating that you sold or even left the company.

To be honest, I don't see the big deal in all of this as you are not only a distributor of your Titanium satellite products but are also a seller of your own products on eBay and Amazon as well. Same thing with T134 who not only distributes Amiko in the North American market but also sells these products to consumers as authorized retailer FridgeFTA satellite.

One last thing, I find it quite surprising that you would do a total 180 to a company you founded and even accuse them of cloning some of the C-band PLL LNBF's your are selling. Do you have a patent registered under your C-band PLL LNBF designs or even have Titanium Satellite registered as a trademark? If not, you have no right to accuse another company from copying your designs.

I must throw in my two cents. I have no gripe with pwsurge, but when you buy a 200.oo product thats on the market, for years now, one would assume the product to be of production value. The number of problems i experienced with the AzBoxMiniMe were so overwhelming and debilitating, I want others out there to know what they are getting into. As I had said in previous posts, I really wanted to love the Azbox. It has some nifty features, and I might even take a look at the product down the line once they iron out these issues. There might be people out there willing to work back and forth with pwsurge to work out the issues. But, i DID NOT buy the product to be a beta tester. I actually watch my satellite.

I'm sorry but you have no right to make such a statement as you never had a chance to try the latest 2.x firmware versions and using firmware of almost 1 year ago. I believe we recently received the unit you returned to StarOne Satellite and it only took about 30 seconds to fully recover it using the script we prepared just for you during the holidays and it now functions beautifully. If you would had the patience to wait only one more day, you would be enjoying your unit by now.

To be honest, I think your expectations of what FTA satellite can deliver might be a tad too high. Although I appreciate your efforts in renaming many of the channels you scanned with the AzBox miniMe American Edition to more descriptive titles, you would probably be more satisfied with a service like Dish Network or DirectTV as your main TV source.

You certainly have an interesting way of addressing your continued lies, BS and the deception of SatelliteGuys. Deflection will not distract from the facts of your ever evolving and re-telling of your position and product history.

If you have any questions regarding my ownership status, participation in a company or the status of a product, you are welcome to contact them or their legal representative. I respectfully refer any interested parties to review my previous statements regarding my ownership, participation and the product status. Truth does not need to evolve or necessitate spin to align with reality. I have and continue to be completely honest and transparent regarding my participation, position in a company and claims to product development and trademark. I pride myself on operating my company and conducting my personal affairs with the upmost of integrity.

Reactions: fred555
Pwsurge : Might i suggest you spend your time fixing the issues of the Azbox instead of doing google searches on the Internet.

Actually to be honest, I did not even have to use Google to find this information. Just had to go to satelliteav.com and clicked my way from there in order to find the above posted information within a few minutes. This was only done after the release of firmware versions 2.03 and 1.87 which fixes many of the issues you have reported.

firmware versions 2.03 and 1.87 which fixes many of the issues you have reported.

This is not what the current users have reported to me. I am in touch with a few of them. They have told me the unit constantly reboots, and channels not reliably playing. For me, this scenario still creates the same situation. An unusable device. When i hear the actual users give me the thumbs up, then that will be the turning point.

This is not what the current users have reported to me. I am in touch with a few of them. They have told me the unit constantly reboots, and channels not reliably playing.
That was true with some of the older firmwares but not with the latest release. As firmware version 2.03 was released less than 12 hours after you made your post, you first have to give them a chance to test the new firmware out.

Also, why aren't these so called "current users" that you are referring to not posting their feedback themselves in the forum instead of secretly talking to you... :confused:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)