KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Installed this yesterday. Ran Eurotrash. Stable so far!

Note: You will need to download a new version of Eurotrash, if you want it to clean everything for you.

A3 2.0.69 Changes
  • E2 Picon support
  • CrossEpg App (Eurotrash v0.2 will eliminate it)
  • Add Timer feature in Timer Manager
  • Add sorting option for favorites
  • Faster channel changes in fullscreen
  • General bugfixes

How can you maintain the timer database when going from one ROM to another? It seems like I lose my timers every time, but I don't know how to restore them.

How can you maintain the timer database when going from one ROM to another? It seems like I lose my timers every time, but I don't know how to restore them.

.69 installed and Eurotrash .v0.3 installed.

Never mind this question. Sometime in the past when I'd transition from one ROM to the next, my timers would be deleted. I most recently had .68 installed and reverted to 40s. I wanted to preserve the timers as I went to .69, but they did remain after that installation. I guess timer retention may have been restored at some point, or has always been there and I somehow lost them in the past.

One thing I miss in the .67-.69 ROMS is the image resolution on the Information screen.

Watching PBS East on 125w: audio-video synch is about the worst on .69 that I've seen on any of the ROMs, audio laging. Audio output via bitstream/HDMI 40s was definitely the best, and synch was degraded on .67/.68.

I switched audio out to PCM and the synch is almost on, just slightly off.

Switched audio back to bitstream and synch is off again with audio lagging.

Hmm will have to check that out tomorrow. Been watching PBS on 103 C. Have the other dish on something else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts