AZBOX AzBox miniMe American edition version 1.84 firmware

1.86 I'm getting the same problems picture freeze when I move from channel to channel on the favors and on the satellites to.But did that on the 1.70 . And need to reboot the receiver to many times.I have channels from 139 west to t12 15 west on all my receivers. All working but minime don't. I think to many setups for the receiver.I do factory settings don't save settings and setup new channel list and old channel list and the same thing.The minime if I setup only few satellites like ku band and few c band are not to bed.

Do you happen to remember which channels are causing issues? With 1.86, video of channels from most transponders comes in less than a second but there's a few transponders which take longer to parse from the demux. However, the video should still come in after a few seconds regardless.

Significant improvements have been made since our first firmware release was made over a year ago. We will continue to make tweaks in future firmware versions in order to increase performance even more along with the introduction of groundbreaking new features.

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Another thing I have noticed with this firmware..streaming is working very well, even H.264 4.2.2 HD is working for me, this is sure a great release.
This really is the only firmware for the MiniMe that has a really good working blindcsan, Open ATV etc, have this feature but does not work correctly on the MiniMe they only seem to have perfected it for the ME, believe me, I have tested them all.....

Did you guys ever make an AzBox that will tune DVB-S2 ~and~ American DVB-T ATSC in a single tuner ?

Thanks.

Not yet but work is being made in order to release an add-on ATSC tuner for the miniMe American Edition. We were not satisfied with the hardware performance of the first prototype tuner we tested so we are waiting for a new version which hopefully addresses these issues so that we can release it along with a firmware update to support it.

Not yet but work is being made in order to release an add-on ATSC tuner for the miniMe American Edition. We were not satisfied with the hardware performance of the first prototype tuner we tested so we are waiting for a new version which hopefully addresses these issues so that we can release it along with a firmware update to support it.

Ok thank you. I have long hoped to have an STB that combines FTA DVB-S2 and ATSC into a single, stand alone box with DVR capability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)