AZBOX AZBox Premium HD Volume

tonydix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 22, 2007
Bocas del Toro, Panama
I have managed to tune some of the stations on SES1 The volume on some of these transmissions is lower than on other satellites. Are there any tricks to enhancing the volume from my box ?

Thanks

Tony

Tony

Are you aware that you can hit the YELLOW key then press the RIGHT or LEFT direction arrows and change whether you are listening to S or R or L? On many channels you and UP or DOWN arrow and change language or AC3 or Stereo if offered.

Point being in some cases I find one channel or signal type provides more volume or clarity over another. But often low volumes are just low volumes.

===
Bill

Tony

Are you aware that you can hit the YELLOW key then press the RIGHT or LEFT direction arrows and change whether you are listening to S or R or L? On many channels you and UP or DOWN arrow and change language or AC3 or Stereo if offered.

Point being in some cases I find one channel or signal type provides more volume or clarity over another. But often low volumes are just low volumes.

===
Bill

Just to clarify that for people with the AzBox Me or miniMe, the GREEN button is used instead of the YELLOW button to change the current channel audio settings. In addition, the AzBox miniMe American Edition allows you to adjust the audio gain level for any channel so that channels with low or high volume levels can be easily normalized. Audio gain settings are automatically saved for each channel once configured.

Regards,

PwrSurge
AzBox Canada

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)