azbox premuim + now on flea bay

that's azboxusa which also now has the plus model on their website

That guy out of miami has them B.I.N. for 380 plus 20 shipping...
Just thought I'd pass it on....
He does not honor the azbox 2 year
warranty so you better use paypal if you have a problem with your box.
Claims box comes with 30 day warrenty.

He does not honor the azbox 2 year
warranty so you better use paypal if you have a problem with your box.
Claims box comes with 30 day warrenty.

I have no affiliations with them or any vendor but can I ask which azbox vendor advertises a 2 year warranty? Is the 2 year warranty was thru azbox or the vendor?

but still

a working blind scan is what makes this better :) If it truly scans both DVB-S & S2 and at a decent rate you could get by with one receiver only :)

400 for dual tuners and working blindscan?

damn good price considering another crooked (IMO and others) vendor is selling the premium for 419 which is the step down (one tuner/no blind scan)

very tempting ;)

Yea I know.. If you do buy yours, don't forget to use Bing cash back which is 8% off the buy it now price of $380.00 = $349 and change. Hmmm now the price is looking better.

The Premium Plus is being advertised this week at azboxusa.com for $380.

Azboxusa 1. AZBOX HD PREMIUM PLUS SATELLITE RECEIVER - Receivers Azboxusa

The Premium (non plus) is $345 this week. It's been as low as $305 at this site. Their prices seem to jump around a lot, so it's probably a good idea to check back frequently for the best price. It looks like the Premium Plus version is priced about $40 higher than the Premium version.

Last edited:
but still

a working blind scan is what makes this better :) If it truly scans both DVB-S & S2 and at a decent rate you could get by with one receiver only :)

I'd have to sell my existing receiver in order to buy this. I'm not rich enough to buy a new box every 6 months. :mad::rant:

I'd sell a few receivers to get this one if blind scan does two things
-truly works
-scans at a decent rate

If it scanned even a minute or two more than the Coolsat it would be worth it IMO

Last edited:
I goofed above. I meant a minute or two more (not less)

Coolsat is very fast...Sathawk beats it most of the time (by 15-30 seconds). I'd even accept it taking 5-6 minutes to scan a sat if it logged all the channels :)

Hey Iceberg it is well worth the 400.00 bucks I wish I had had only waited and paided 400.00 I got mine in Germany and it was higher but it is a good
FTA with blind scan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)