Azbox Ultra manual

LocutusOfBorg

Free speech is more important than your feelings
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 2, 2009
USA
Apparently, there's an Ultra manual available for download from the web but my Firefox Web-Of-Trust (WOT) plugin labels all of them as untrustworthy web sites. It's possible that it's a false positive but the websites are in Europe so the red flag is probably bonafide red flag. Has anyone been able to get a copy from a TRUSTED website?

Here's the one the retailer sent me when I bought my Ultra. He said all the info is much the same for the receiver.

Attachments

• Azbox Manual v1.2.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 514
Apparently, there's an Ultra manual available for download from the web but my Firefox Web-Of-Trust (WOT) plugin labels all of them as untrustworthy web sites. It's possible that it's a false positive but the websites are in Europe so the red flag is probably bonafide red flag. Has anyone been able to get a copy from a TRUSTED website?

Johnnynobody, the Elite and Premium (not PremiumPlus) are available via PDF Download (158 pages) from a number of Locations, I think here, as well as SatPimps, and the AZBox web site, I downloaded it with no problems and it's not corrupted. Haven't seen the Manual for the Elite but they say they are all pretty much the same. I wonder why they can't supply one with our purchase?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)