OTHER Manual for Levitech 1000 - TVRO Receiver

Miles486

Original poster
Aug 15, 2022
US
I have scoured the internet for manuals or documentation of any kind on this receiver and I have found none. I'm hoping you kind folk might either have a copy or the resources to find one.

I have scoured the internet for manuals or documentation of any kind on this receiver and I have found none. I'm hoping you kind folk might either have a copy or the resources to find one.

I searched just now and only came up with a completed eBay auction and a few pics of it. Hopefully one of our older members who was familiar with these when they were used will have some documentation for it. Good luck! :)

I searched just now and only came up with a completed eBay auction and a few pics of it. Hopefully one of our older members who was familiar with these when they were used will have some documentation for it. Good luck! :)
yeah, that auction was for the one I now have. good thing is that it works, but I would like the manual to fix anything where it to break or at least learn how to retune the I.F. for FM-ATV work

Reactions: FTA4PA
news update: I have just found out that the LEVITEC label was in-fact a sticker label overtop another brand/model; the text underneath reads SPACELINK (tm) so, its a SPACELINK (tm ) 1000 Satellite Receiver. still no luck finding anything out about it myself