AZBOX with a Slingbox

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Wholeshoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2004
All
Currently I am working on upgrading my home broadband to a wireless provider instead of verizon. This will enable me to overcome their 5GB a month limit and use my slingbox again at my new house.

I have an AZBox and am wondering if anyone has expierence trying to use it with a slingbox?

Thanks

Wholeshoe

I have a slingbox and azbox and want them to work together also. I visited the SlingBox forums and found a custom remote file for an AZbox to put into my slingbox folder. I also voted to have the AZBox added to the remote list. I recommend all FTAers with slingboxes vote their receivers in and maybe we get our needs recognized.

You connect video sources ei, sat receiver, cable box, dvr and more and the Slingbox provides you with a virtual remote for your device and uploads this on the net allowing you to watch your stuff from any computer with net access. It also is streaming to many other devices, like smartphones. I let my mother watch my Dish at times. they won't let her have satellite where she is at. The AZBox will let her see BVN, which she would dearly love to have. Now I understand the AZBox will stream also, But I already have a slingbox.

I just got an email from Sling today asking about remote codes and was thinking about telling them to add AZbox to their list of supported remotes.

Just want to emphasize that you need to edit in your email address to the link above. If we want them to add the AZbox, all the requests can't come from the same bogus email address (XXXX@XXXX.com) and they will need to contact you/us for assistance if they decide to add support for the AZbox remote. Even if you don't have a slingbox at this time, please take a minute, edit the URL and complete the survey/request to add support for AZbox remotes. There are only 5 questions and doing so will only take a couple of minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)