This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Azteca 7 and Azteca 13 dead air on KU 93ºW

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes, its a little big confuse. Which sat or band is using S2 for the azteca channels? Ku (G25) or C Band (G23)?. I only see in Lyngsat Azteca 7 y 13 on G23 as MPEG4/HD. Other than that they are FTA on G25. As of right now they both are Black screen on G25.

Both actually carry them

G23 has a more variety including HD but they are in DVB=S2
...the G25 are just the 4 (7,13,40 and feeds)

no they arent
7 & 13 are black screen
40 is there and the 4th channel is a news feed now

hehe, they both were at 10am local time.. by the time you check they was gone again

The twilight saga !!!Azteca 7/13 still in black for more than a week. Proyecto 40 still active and Oeste is down too but sometime I have some audio coming from.:rant:

The twilight saga !!!Azteca 7/13 still in black for more than a week. Proyecto 40 still active and Oeste is down too but sometime I have some audio coming from.:rant:
I know how you feel.. I'm new to FTA and I got my ku dish just a couple of months ago for the Azteca channels exclusively. I guess it's time to repoint to some other bird. I'm thinking 97W to at least get my 24hr news fix

Last edited:
I already have 97w, To tell you the truth it is not worth it. Too many foreign channels with different languages, maybe 2 or 3 in english, some spanish mostly christians.

But he said 24hr news. There's Russia Today, Al Jazeera English, and PressTV at least on 97w.

I already have 97w, To tell you the truth it is not worth it. Too many foreign channels with different languages, maybe 2 or 3 in english, some spanish mostly christians.

There are many channels that broadcast in English with different language subscripts.

yup, did a blind scan and there are also a few AZTECA feeds from Mexico City and South Africa

Yup.. I am watching with ambient sound, so much better

Let the new kings of World Football rule the earth! Congratulations, Spain! - 2010 FIFA Football World Champions!

Status
Please reply by conversation.