Azteca TV 93.1W HELP PLEASE!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Grumpie

Original poster
Aug 5, 2010
East Bubba
there are 4 channels from mexico which i received fine for the longest but during world cup playoffs i lost them. black screen. 80% quality displayed on rcvr. checked transponder info, symbol rate, VPID, APID etc. Now i only get video but no audio on Azteca 7, Nothing on Azteca 13-black screen, Azteca 40 comes in just fine. All three are on the same transponder. All out of ideas.

thank you. dam i went thru alot of stuff trouble shooting. good info thank you. at least i know i am not alone.

I have sent tv azteca an email inquiring about the situation, I will keep you posted if I have news from them.

DJDish

Move your dish to Galaxy 23 @ 121.0 W the Azteca channels are there

Iceberg said:
if its a KU dish that wont work ;)
Need a 6 footer

Yup and even with that size its barely enough.. Like for me any lite wind and no signal

I try my Winegard 6 footer i did not get the Azteca channels i moved one off my 7.5 Unimash they are coming in with no problem

John Popper said:
No they are not, the channels on 121W are Azteca America East and West, different programming

He prob means the h264 ones

I have sent tv azteca an email inquiring about the situation, I will keep you posted if I have news from them.

DJDish

Thanks for those e-mails man... Ihave a memorandum from Azteca telling their control centers those channels are gonna be taken out next August 16th, the first to go will be Proyecto40 (nel, joe and rick, very respectable and righteous guys in the FTA world, have seen the info firsthand days ago).

Thanks for the help

/sarcasm off

Let's cross the fingers so they desist on deactivating those channels and to let them stay in DVB in Ku instead of DC in C (altough there are a couple of mux with those channels, one at 113ºW and one at 121ºW, both C).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Can anyone help with this?

NTV bangla on FTA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)