Azteca will carry the Pacqiauo vs Margarito fight!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
S

SATisfied

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 22, 2006
Lineboro, MD
Check out this link:
HTML:
http://www.aztecadeportes.com/margarito-vs-pacquiao/index

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
actually right now all 4 channels are up with programming

S

SATisfied

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 22, 2006
Lineboro, MD
I am getting Azteca 7 on 93W. It is off occasionally, but it is usually up on big sporting events, such as world cup soccer. It was on last night. I'm betting it will be on for the fight!

W

WTguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 8, 2003
What pids are you showing on Azteca7 at 93w? I am getting the audio but no video. I was looking for a thread that i seem to remember someone had the same problem as I am have, but it was a few months back. Thanks.

mr3p

mr3p

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 1, 2010
West
I'm not in front of the receiver but I did a blindscan within the past hour with my Pansat 2500 all 4 channels were active with video as Iceberg stated.

J

johnstanko

SatelliteGuys Family
Dec 18, 2004
what are the pids that you are using to receive azteca 7? i am receiving the other 3 channels perfectly. i have scan for azteca 7 numerous times but do not receive audio or video.

J

jivv

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Apr 16, 2009
MA
I'm watching right now the Pacquiao vs Margarito event (KU not Azteca). Margarito is talking right now. I'm not sure if I should post the PID because I'm not sure if that would end up being scrambled

W

WTguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 8, 2003
Yep, that is what I have but no video...thanks.

S

SATisfied

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 22, 2006
Lineboro, MD
I can only see KU band....Azteca 7 is the channel the fight is on. It is dark right now, however I was watching childrens programming this morning on Azteca 7. I'm still holding out hope that the fight will be shown. It is scheduled for 10 pm.

phpinfo

phpinfo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 25, 2008
USA
Azteca 7 still dark. I can't get 3780 on 113W. Anybody getting it in SD anywhere?

phpinfo

phpinfo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 25, 2008
USA
On 93W Azteca America 11984 you can watch people watch the fight :) And sometimes hear it. Anyone got it in SD anywhere?

mr3p

mr3p

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 1, 2010
West
Just curious but did anyone happen to see or know the bitrate for the transmission last nite on Satmex6? I had a lot of pixelation during the fight which wasn't really an issue prior to or
afterwards on channel7 so I was thinking it might in part relate a high bitrate?

Status
Please reply by conversation.