Azteca will carry the Pacqiauo vs Margarito fight!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am getting Azteca 7 on 93W. It is off occasionally, but it is usually up on big sporting events, such as world cup soccer. It was on last night. I'm betting it will be on for the fight!

What pids are you showing on Azteca7 at 93w? I am getting the audio but no video. I was looking for a thread that i seem to remember someone had the same problem as I am have, but it was a few months back. Thanks.

I'm not in front of the receiver but I did a blindscan within the past hour with my Pansat 2500 all 4 channels were active with video as Iceberg stated.

what are the pids that you are using to receive azteca 7? i am receiving the other 3 channels perfectly. i have scan for azteca 7 numerous times but do not receive audio or video.

I'm watching right now the Pacquiao vs Margarito event (KU not Azteca). Margarito is talking right now. I'm not sure if I should post the PID because I'm not sure if that would end up being scrambled

I can only see KU band....Azteca 7 is the channel the fight is on. It is dark right now, however I was watching childrens programming this morning on Azteca 7. I'm still holding out hope that the fight will be shown. It is scheduled for 10 pm.

On 93W Azteca America 11984 you can watch people watch the fight :) And sometimes hear it. Anyone got it in SD anywhere?

Just curious but did anyone happen to see or know the bitrate for the transmission last nite on Satmex6? I had a lot of pixelation during the fight which wasn't really an issue prior to or
afterwards on channel7 so I was thinking it might in part relate a high bitrate?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts