AZtrino 1.80 - North American edition for AzBox ME

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This is another channel with no SDT table but I was able to scan it in using manual PID entry with the following parameters:

Service ID: 1
PMT PID: 4217
PCR PID: 4197
Video PID: 4197
Audio PID: 4198

Regards,

PwrSurge
AzBox Canada

How do find the PMT PID?

Please note that it has come to our attention that a certain discussion forum who shall remain nameless has shamelessly posted a copy of AZtrino 1.8 NA edition on rapidshare.com for the sole purpose of avoiding to give credit to us at AzBox Canada as the authors of this firmware.

We don't mind other discussion forums mentioning or even recommending our firmware as long as credit is given where credit is due. This includes posting a link to our website at azbox.ca in order to direct users on where to download our firmware. We do measure the amount of interest in regards to our firmware by internally counting the amount of downloads from our server in order to justify our extensive efforts in providing you with this firmware. Continued disrespect by posting our firmware on other download servers will eventually result in us restricting access to our firmware for customers of authorised AzBox Canada dealers.

Thank you,

PwrSurge
AzBox Canada

P. S. Apologies for posting this on SatelliteGuys but as we are banned from that certain discussion forum, this is the best way for us to get our message out to them.

P. P. S. The site in question has promtly removed the rapidshare link about 1 hour after we posted this message. We thank them for their understanding.

Last edited:
I can't delete an Individual Channel on AzTrino Ver. 1.82. I go to Channels > Bouquet editor and choose my channel of choice to delete and save, but the channel is still not deleted when i go to my list of available channels. :( Is there another way to accomplish this or is this a bug? I even tried highlighting the channel using the Ok button > Menu button and delete, but no luck!:confused:

Last edited:
I can't delete an Individual Channel on AzTrino Ver. 1.82. I go to Channels > Bouquet editor and choose my channel of choice to delete and save, but the channel is still not deleted when i go to my list of available channels. :( Is there another way to accomplish this or is this a bug? I even tried highlighting the channel using the Ok button > Menu button and delete, but no luck!:confused:

When you have deleted what you want, restart the Aztrino and hopefully the channels you just have deleted won't be there.
If I delete all channel with the green button they remain until the image is restarted.

I'll take a look when I have the chance to see if there's a way to resolve this. For now, you may use an external editor with your computer to edit your channel list such as SetEdit available at Wolfgang Litzingers SetEditNeutrino or DreamSet available at Dreamset Settings Editor

I just tried SetEdit and it works beautifully and the editor will actually directly read and save the edited channel list to your box via FTA however I do believe the demo version is limited in editing the first 20 channels on your list. I don't believe there's any restrictions with DreamSet however it does not run on Linux so I was unable to test it. You may also edit the services.xml file by hand using any text editor and transfer it using FTP to your box. Username is root and password is azbox.

Regards,

PwrSurge
AzBox Canada

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)