B&H Photo Video - Anybody Used them ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
They are reputable, not like many of the NY bait and switch dealers.

I use them at my work and must have spend tens of thousands there on cameras and electronic equipment. They are absolutely the best. Typical time from shipping to receipt (at least in PA where we are at) is next day and their prices are fair.

B & H is absolutely the best . I have brought lots of camera equipment and tvs from them. Unlike some other internet sellers they allow shipping thru USPS, which is relatively inexpensive. Shipping is always fast--as long as you avoid the numerous religious holidays when they are closed and won't even take orders.

Sometimes B & H is not the cheapest. I always compare prices with Amazon and Buydig.

Dennis

Sounds like they may be different over the net but in person they aren't the nicest. From what I seen also not the cheapest either.:eek:
Just my 2cents.

Ya i buy alots stuffs from B & H too real good strore ,also try crutchflied
they the BEST too.. u can trust and fast shipping I'm real happy with them..i Bought a TV ,only 4 days after that was right on my TV stand with free white glove shipping. both the same almost and great venders!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts