b|ind Scaning

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I assume you mean receiver?

I like the Coolsat 5000...fast scan and you can fine tune which frequencies to tune (a range)

I concur with Iceberg. I purchased a Coolsat 5000, and his review pushed me in that decision. What a great investment. I enjoy scanning for feeds and it really does a good job. The blindscan feature is great and is much faster than on my Fortec Lifetime Ultra.

I also like the ability to do a manual scan because I can check transponders for a signal and find feeds very quickly. Instead of waiting for the scan of empty transponders I just check the ones with a signal and can do over 40 of them in about a minute (manually of course).

Now I just wish we could scan for certain SR... such as only scan for TP with 3979 or 4232.

I agree Brandon...I wish you could do just symbol rates or a range

The Satworks lets you do that. Pick a start SR and an end but the speed is no where near as fast as the Coolsat

For me:
Traxis 3500 very fast and find most of the TP, very good PAL to NTSC, the best.
Satwork 3668 fast and find most of the TP, very good PAL to NTSC, very good Picture
Satwork 3168 the same but have not a Sat list and DiSeqc 1.2
Pansat 5000HC very slow but the best in find TP, very good PAL to NTSC
Pansat 2700 very slow but the best in find TP, no good PAL to NTSC
Coship 3188 C good, PAL to NTSC no good.
Manhattan ST350 slow and mist to much TP, good PAL to NTSC.
Pansat 3500 slow and mist TP, no good PAL to NTSC.
CoolSat 4000pro fast search, but mist to much TP. POOR PAL to NTSC.
Fortec Ultra very slow and mist to much TP, no good PAL to NTSC.
Coolsat 5000 not tested.
Viewsat not tested.
Fortec Classic not tested.

Saludos
Hiebert

From all the blind scan receivers that i have test i like the Traxis 3500 the best .

Good video and the best PAL to NTSC conversion for the PAL channels on the Atlantic birds.

DKSat

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)