Back 10 Seconds Feature not Working Right

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

panz32

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 8, 2008
Whether I'm watching live TV or a recorded program, when I hit the back 10 seconds button, it goes back anything but 10 seconds. It's not even consistent. Sometimes it's 13 seconds, many times it is 24 seconds, other times it is 30 seconds. Is anybody else having this problem?

The 722 was so precise with this feature that it is really hard to accept how awful it works on the Hopper.

I was expecting that $500M settlement to Tivo to result in accurate trick play like I used to enjoy on my 501... Silly me! My VIP receivers still suck, and now the Hopper does as well. It's obvious Dish just made their legal issue go away, without actually intending to restore the Tivo IP they had working fine those many years ago.

By the way, the 722 is anything but precise! If you hit the skip back button too many times too quickly, it will zip all the way back to the beginning of the recording.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)