Back to normal...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not 100% sure... part of it was my fault but got us back online, immediately getting back online we have about 400 online... but even after we were back online many others couldn't get to the site. Then it started working after 2am again for everyone. It was like there was a routing issue at the ISP.

I was wondering why there were so few posts overnight! Now I'm going to have to think of something else to do over my morning coffee.

I'm ok. The shakes are calming down. I can type again...... ;)

You weren't back on line till 2 AM EST Thu Morn. I had checked several times over the evening and into the night. Contacted KAB to find out it wasn't an issue on my end. He wasn't able to get in either. So at that point I knew it was a problem w/ sat guys site.

It's like getting locked out of your own house. You go visiting for a while like I did last night (Rick's, the Fridge) but it's just not the same. At least I got to bed early last night! :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SatelliteGuys

It's like getting locked out of your own house. You go visiting for a while like I did last night (Rick's, the Fridge) but it's just not the same. At least I got to bed early last night! :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SatelliteGuys

Scott needs to leave us a spare set of keys!:D

I noticed. Wasn't worried. Temporary outages happen.
As soon as I checked other sites and found them working, I relaxed. ;)
Nothing I could do.
Glad to see service has been restored. :up.

It was nice to see it working again this morning. Was surprised there wasn't a notice on the sat guys twitter feed about it last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.